*all uttered while crossing my fingers behind my back
1) On Monday I emailed my boss three ideas and she came back and said she liked all three of them.
2) Over the past week I have learnt about:
a) Brewing the finest cup of expresso from a barista world champion judge
b) Collecting watches from the head of the watch department at Sothebys
c) China’s official state limousine
and over the past weeks I have met railway buffs, rare book collectors, artists, vintage car owners.
3) In between interviews, I get to waste time shopping.
4) I get to travel of places all over the city and discover new areas – while getting lost of course.
5) I have enough stories for the next two weeks. In fact, one extra!
And then I go on leave.