I am always surprised when I realise how many people – actually anybody except my handfull of loyal friends – read this blog (and sometimes that causes me to be franker than I would be had I been aware of an audience), so I did a double take when I Love Lucy decided to pass the Brilliant Weblog award to me. I feel a warm fuzzy feeling!
Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on!
I’m going to pass it on to:
1) Pri: who is mad and funny and best of all, writing again.
2) Broom: who is starting a new life and we get to share a bit of it with her
3) ??!: because of the intellectual and meta-thinkings that push the limits of what blogging is about
4) Sonia Faleiro: For writing like a true journalist should and for linking to just those news stories I want to read.
5) The Mad Momma: For being addictive reading although I’m not a baby person.
Ok five is a good number to stop. Go read.