Read it in one day-ish. It was that good, but also I was suffering from extreme angst and needed a distraction so read into the wee hours. Also, it’s not a voluminous tome.
- It had me at the title.
- I wavered on the first page. After that, I was a goner.
- I’m developing a thing for YA if I didn’t already have one. Inching towards John Green, don’t know why I’m so reticent. Maybe the hype and fear of disappointing MinCat with my reaction.
- Yes, people don’t talk like that. I think the kids in YA books are the kooky and precocious ones. And those of us who love those books have some of that inside us.
- I feel like if I want to take a stab at writing, YA might be doable.
- Ok this is not much of a review, is it? But I never claimed it was, so there!